As an adviser, you will be initially see information on opportunities in each of the industrial sectors that are expected to grow locally. We will take you information as to how these relate to occupations expected to grow, and on to look at which Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours are expected to be needed to meet this growing demand. You will then view which type of, or individual qualifications are the most commonly required for opportunities in a Sector. Finally, you will see where there are skills mismatches locally, to enable you to advise people on their options.
Following questions can be answered through the user journey:
- What are the most commonly available jobs currently by Sector by Geography?
- What are the most in demand occupations by Sector over the next few years by Geography?
- What KSBs might people need to work in these occupations?
- Which type of, or individual qualifications are the most commonly required for opportunities in a Sector?
- Where are skills mismatches currently and do we need more of moving forwards?