As an employer, the first information we will share with you is which sectors are expected to grow over the coming years, and then which occupations are expected to grow. We then take you through the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required for these occupations, as set out in apprenticeship standards that have been developed by panels of leading companies.
Following questions can be answered through the user journey:
- Which industrial sectors are expected to grow locally and by how much?
- What are the occupations expected to grow locally and by how much?
- What are the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours that will be required locally in the future?
- Which type of, or individual qualifications, are those that will help develop the Knowledge, Skills and behaviour that will be required locally?
- How do other employers perceive their current and future skills needs, and where do they look for these?