Parents and Students
As a member of the public, you will initially see information on opportunities in each of the industrial sectors that are expected to grow locally. We will then take you through information on how these relate to occupations expected to grow, before moving on to look at which Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours are expected to be needed to meet this growing demand. You will then view which type of qualifications are the most commonly required for opportunities in a Sector. Finally, you will see where there are skills mismatches are locally to support you in any decisions you may be taking with regards to your own career development.
Following questions can be answered through the user journey:
- What are the most commonly available jobs currently by Sector by Geography?
- What are the most in demand occupations by Sector over the next few years by Geography?
- What KSBs might people need to work in these occupations?
- Which type of, or individual qualifications are the most commonly required for opportunities in a Sector?
- Where are skills mismatches currently and do we need more of moving forwards?